Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Peanut Butter Company @ Regis Center

For those of you Peanut Butter lovers out there, this is your paradise. Every food they serve here is laced with peanut butter. Honestly I was not a fan of this idea at first. What kind of weirdo would put peanut butter on a spaghetti???!!! Well apparently, a creative one (lol). I tried their Classic Spaghetti and it was not bad at all. Tastes weird at first but it will grow on you. You might even love it. I think what makes their dishes really good and not bizarre is that they use quality peanut butter. So one afternoon some time last year Geraldine and I ate here since we already got tired of Bon Chon and McDo and KFC and Jollibee and Cafeteria food etc.

PB Co Katipunan Interior

You might mistake the sauce on top of the burger patty as gravy but that is actually peanut butter. If you think it is crazy, say no more because it isn't! The PB actually goes well with the burger. The meat was also tender. It was nice. This is a CRAVE HIT but I think they can improve on the serving. I do not think too many people would pay 165pesos just to get one burger patty, a slice of cucumber and a slice of tomato. They would rather go to Jollibee. But then, PB Co is offering something unique so they can justify the price.
Burger A'la Pobre n' Rice - Php165

This was what I had that day: FISH! I think it was more sulit than Geraldine's food. I enjoyed my meal! I think the fish went well with the peanut butter dip. Definitely a CRAVE HIT! It was a simple dish made special by peanut butter. I really liked it :)
Fish n' Rice - Php135

I do not think anyone would argue with me when we say that this is a HIT. Even my friends in Ateneo love PB Co's Marshmallow Peanut Butter Sandwich. It has marshmallow cream and (of course) peanut butter inside. It kinda tastes like S'mores. Kids will love this too for sure!
Marshmallow Peanut Butter Sandwich - Php135

Peanut Butter Company has more yummy sandwiches and pastas to offer. Try them all out and share your hit experiences with us.

Peanut Butter Company
2/F Regis Center
327 Katipunan Ave
Loyola Heights
Queon City

990-3110




No comments:

Post a Comment