Sunday, August 4, 2013

Johnny Rockets @ Eastwood

Since we have been in Johnny Rockets numerous times already, this post will feature a compilation of some (if not everything) we have tried in this place.

"HI GUYS!" This is how you will be greeted once you get in this restaurant in Eastwood. It really feels like an American diner inside specially with the jukebox in display. This place is also known for their dancing waiters/waitresses who are very friendly by the way.




During our latest visit in Johnny Rockets, Geraldine tried this burger steak meal. She told me that it tastes good. The burger patty is tender and juicy. It was really tasty. However, it would be nice if there were more sauce/gravy on it and a larger serving. As you can see in the picture below, there were a lot of spaces on the plate. The side dish (corn and carrots) and the onion rings (on top of the rice) taste good but the serving was small. Overall, Geraldine really liked it. Therefore, this dish is a CRAVE HIT!

Burger Steak



I  went for a burger and tried the Roast Beef burger, I added 75 pesos to have UNLI FRIES!!!! The burger tasted like the pinoy bistek (beef steak) only this one has mayonnaise and is sandwiched by two burger buns. There wasn't anything special. Aside from that, the beef was really difficult to cut and oil was dripping while I was slicing. I know burgers are oily but I do not think that it was supposed to be THAT oily. This is a MISS. I recommend trying the more expensive burgers on their menu.

However, I enjoyed the Unli Fries! I am a big fan of fries. You might find this weird but I love soggy fries. I know most people enjoy the crispy ones but I am weird. So everytime I eat fries I take my time to choose the soft ones and whoever I am with enjoys the crispy fries. Anyway, I think anyone would say that these fries are a HIT.

Roast Beef Burger

Roast Beef Burger

I really liked the Strawberry Milkshake. I suggest you try Johnny Rocket's Milkshakes! It's not too sweet. You can really taste the strawberry flavor. I loved every sip I made. So yummy! This is a HIT!





During our first visit, Geraldine ordered Bacon Cheddar Single while I ordered Route 66. Both seemed so appetizing the way they were described in the menu.

The Bacon Cheddar Single did not disappoint. Geraldine loved everything about it except for the big chunk of onion (because she is an onion hater). The bacon was crispy, just like how it should be enjoyed. This burger is a CRAVE HIT!

Bacon Cheddar Single

Smiley Ketchup
The first time we ate at JR, I tried Route 66. This is really expensive but worth every penny you spend. It has everything I love in a burger: the patty, onions and cheese. I highly recommend this one. I do not even have to explain any further. All I can say is that this is a CRAVE HIT!!!!

Route 66 - CRAVEHITS RECOMMENDED!
Johnny Rockets' meals are delicious. However we recommend that if you are going to have unlimited fries and there is only two of you who are both girls, just order one meal. You will not be able to enjoy the unlimited fries because the burger will occupy a large chunk of your stomach. Or you can just get the burgers for take out. 

Finally once you step out of the establishment the waiters will bid you goodbye: "BYE GUYS!!" They do not only serve awesome food but they are very customer oriented. Great place to dine in :)

P.S.

This particular branch also has a very clean restroom. VERY CLEAN. Another plus for JR Eastwood!

Johnny Rockets
G/F Eastwood Mall Veranda
Libis Quezon City

4702117 or 4702208



No comments:

Post a Comment