Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Toasted Subs at Quiznos

QUIZNOS: Mmmmm... TOASTY @ Eastwood
We were in Eastwood again last week looking for an affordable place to eat. Then I remembered that Quiznos recently opened and we have not tried their sandwiches yet. It is located at the ground floor of Techno Plaza 2. The place was small but filled with bright colors. 
Quiznos Menu
Quiznos Menu

Quiznos Counter

Quiznos Claiming Number

CHICKEN CARBONARA
CHICKEN CARBONARA (REG) - Php185


 

The girl at the cashier told me that among their Signature Sandwiches, their Chicken Carbonara is their bestseller so I got a regular (8inches) one for myself thinking that small would be too..small for me. When we got our orders I got shocked at how enormous they were. Honestly, I did not think that they would be that big. So naive. HAHA. Anyway, I really enjoyed this sandwich. It was creamy, and the all the meat were tender. The creaminess of the sauce went well with the taste of the cheese. By the way, when you order they will ask you if you want Rosemary, Wheat or the regular White bread. I did not really know what to choose so i told the girl to give me whatever goes best with my order and she gave me Rosemary. I, however, thought that the bread lacked a cheesy taste. Aside from that it was difficult to eat the bread because it had a rubbery texture. You know when a bread is a day old then you heat it in the oven? After which when you eat it, it is very chewy. Like a gum? That's how the bread was. I'd rather have Ciabatta than this bread next time. Nevertheless, it was a great sandwich. I loved it. Even Geraldine loved it. So this is a CRAVE HIT!

THE TRADITIONAL
THE TRADITIONAL (REG) - Php175


Next up is Geraldine's Signature Sandwich called The Traditional. The lady at the cashier told me that this is their bestselling Signature Sandwich so I ordered it. It had beef, chicken, ham, tomatoes, black olives, lettuce, ranch and cheddar of course. This was also good but we liked the Chicken Carbonara more. The cheese tasted great, the ham was sweet and tender. All the meat they used are really of great quality. It was a really good sandwich. Although I have the same complain about the bread. Rubbery texture. Other than that, their food was great. This is a HIT.

Quiznos not-so-spicy Chili Sauce

This sauce is one great sauce. As soon as I saw the word "CHILI" on the bottle I did not even dare to try it. But Geraldine was braver than me and she put a small amount on her sandwich. When she told me it was not spicy, I tried it too. And hey, it went well with my sandwich. It has a sweet, savory taste with a kick of hickory flavor. Adding it to our meaty sandwiches just made our food extra flavorful.

Quiznos Plate
Quiznos offers great American-style sandwiches that uses quality ingredients. They have a wide array of sandwiches to choose from. Next time I eat here I am going to try their steak sandwiches. Heard their Double Cheese Cheese Steak is their best sandwich. They also offer salads, rice bowls and sliders. When you visit Quiznos feel free to share your experience with us! :)


Quiznos
G/F Techno Plaza 2
Eastwood City
Libis, Quezon City


No comments:

Post a Comment