Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Banapple, more than just Pies and Cheesecakes

  I am sure most of you have tried eating at Banapple. First time I ate there with my blockmates I had their Banoffee Pie. It was love at first taste. Banapple takes pride in their pies and cheesecakes. But more than that, I also love their rice meals. Reasonable price and very generous serving. This post is a compilation of some of the dishes we have tried in Banapple.

Herbed Chicken Rolls with Basil Cream Sauce - Php185
Crusted chicken stuffed with ham and cheese. The meat was tender and the sauce was really good, it went well with the chicken breast.

Breaded Fillet of Cream Dory with Honey Thyme Mustard Sauce - Php185
This used to be my favorite because I love cream dory. It leaves in my mouth the taste of honey thyme mustard. I love it.
Crisp Pork Scallopini with Sour Cream Barbecue Sauce - Php180




The pork was indeed succulent and golden crispy. The sour cream and barbecue sauce matched the meat well. 

Baked Fish Gratinee with Scalloped Potatoes - Php185
My new favorite dish from Banapple! Two things I love here - fish and potatoes. Everything was cooked to perfection. Very creamy and the fish melts in my mouth. 

Hallow Mallow Pie - Php110


This was one cute looking dessert. It was their special pie for Halloween but I think they still serve it. It was actually a S'mores pie. And I tell you. It was soooooooooo good. The marshmallow had a  sweet gooey taste. The grahams were soft with a nice sweet glaze. Of course the Oreo crust was perfect. Nothing goes wrong with Oreo anyway. Combine the grahams, toasted mallow, Oreo and chocolate fudge you get a perfect treat for anytime of the year. Highly recommended!!!!

Apple Caramel Crumble Pie - Php100
Last but not the least is the Apple Caramel Crumble Pie. Just look at the picture. It tells you everything already. The apple, caramel and the crust balanced out the whole texture and taste of the pie. Loved it!!




To sum it all up, everything in this post are CRAVE HITS. Banapple serves great food with generous servings and freshly baked pies and cheesecakes. If you are one of the very few people who haven't tried anything on their menu, then you are missing out on something. Try it and share your Banapple experience with us!








Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes
225 Katipunan Ave
Blue Ridge
Quezon City

439-2675


http://www.banapplekitchen.com/Banapple.html
https://www.facebook.com/Banapple






No comments:

Post a Comment